Sponsored Research Administrative Services provides pre-award and post-award support, with an emphasis on regulatory compliance, customer service, and continuous process improvement.
We welcome your feedback. Please send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant Proposal Specialists
- Review sponsor guidelines
- Assist in budget development
- Initiate the eIAF and track its routing
- Verify and follow up on Co-Investigators FCOI disclosures
- Download proposal packets and complete financial and administrative information
- Provide financial and administrative information for NIH RPPRs and other progress reports
- Provide support information and assist with Just-in-Time (JIT) requests
- Reconcile grant documentation for active grants
Grant Management Specialists
Post-award support available via the COM SRAS will transition to this role in FY20. More information can be found here:
- GMS MJRs
- Roles and Responsibilities, approved February 23, 2018
- Support available during the transition phase
SRAS is on Twitter!
Follow UK College of Medicine Research on Twitter @UK_COMResearch and keep up with upcoming grant deadlines and the latest news! Perfect for faculty, staff and others interested in everything research-related!