Sponsored Research Administrative Services provides pre-award and post-award support, with an emphasis on regulatory compliance, customer service, and continuous process improvement.
We welcome your feedback. Please send your comments to: email@example.com.
This form will assist your College of Medicine Sponsored Pre-Award Research staff in beginning your electronic Internal Approval Form (eIAF) and your proposal. While only eight data elements, such as title, sponsor name, and deadline, are required for you to submit this form, completion of the optional fields will assist your COM SRAS Grant Proposal Specialist with initiating your eIAF and proposal materials as quickly as possible.
Please click here to fill out the form.
Grant Proposal Specialists
- Review sponsor guidelines
- Assist in budget development
- Initiate the eIAF and track its routing
- Verify and follow up on Co-Investigators FCOI disclosures
- Download proposal packets and complete financial and administrative information
- Provide financial and administrative information for NIH RPPRs and other progress reports
- Provide support information and assist with Just-in-Time (JIT) requests
- Reconcile grant documentation for active grants
Grant Management Specialists
Post-award support available via the COM SRAS will transition to this role in FY20. More information can be found here:
- GMS MJRs
- Roles and Responsibilities, approved February 23, 2018
- Support available during the transition phase
SRAS is on Twitter!
Follow UK College of Medicine Research on Twitter @UK_COMResearch and keep up with upcoming grant deadlines and the latest news! Perfect for faculty, staff and others interested in everything research-related!