Each SRAS SOP goes through a regular review (at least annually), originating with the SRAS staff. Based on their input, proposed edits are recommended and posted for comment via the Weekly Research Update email for feedback for a least a one-week period. Suggestions received are reviewed with the staff for any additional comments. SOPs are then submitted to the SRAS Steering Committee for their final review and approval before posting in final form on the SRAS website.
All SRAS SOPs are considered dynamic documents. Feedback at any time regarding the current SOPs or to suggest a need for any additional SOPs can be sent directly to the SRAS manager.
1. Internal Approval Process via eIAF for Non-Clinical Trial Sponsored Project Grant Proposals/Applications
2. Sponsored Project Budget Development
3. Sponsored Project Proposal Preparation
4. Submission of Information in Response to a Just-in-Time Request (JIT)
5. Submission of Annual Progress Report/Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR) to NIH
6. Sponsored Project Grants Mid-Year Budget Modifications
7. Submission of the Annual Progress Report/Non-competing Renewal to Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
8. Sponsored Project Grant Progress Reports/Noncompeting Continuations and/or Continuation Budgets for Multiyear Projects
9. No-Cost Extension Requests for Sponsored Project Grants
10. Transfer of Faculty to the University of Kentucky
Post-award support available via the COM SRAS will transition to the Grant Management Specialist role in FY20. More information can be found here:
- GMS MJRs
- Roles and Responsibilities, approved February 23, 2018
- Support available during the transition phase