Sponsored Research Administrative Services provides pre-award and post-award support, with an emphasis on regulatory compliance, customer service, and continued process improvement.
We welcome your feedback. Please send your comments to: email@example.com.
July 28, 2015 SRAS has moved!
SRAS relocated its offices to the Kentucky Clinic. Come visit them in their new space at Kentucky Clinic K005. Their phone numbers and other contact information remain the same.
Grants Proposal Specialists
- Review sponsor guidelines
- Assist in budget development
- Initiate the eIAF and track its routing
- Verify and follow up on Co-Investigators FCOI disclosures
- Download proposal packets and complete financial and administrative information
- Provide financial and administrative information for annual progress reports
- Provide support information and assist with Just-in-Time (JIT) requests
- Reconcile grant documentation for active grants
- Monitor expenditures on accounts focusing on regulations, University policy, and grant-specific guidelines
- Provide monthly supplemental reports to PIs and DAs with payroll encumbrance information
- Facilitate the semi-annual effort certification process
- Resolve discrepancies found during the reconciliation process via JV or other method
- Work with PI and DA to facilitate budget revisions and no cost extensions
- Review PADRs for accuracy
- Provide financial information for progress reports to Pre-Award team
- Utilize reporting function to monitor payroll and other accounts for variances
- Facilitate close out process of grants, including removing any CAS items, and/or notifying PI and DA of expected overage or balance
Steering Committee Members
Mary Fern Waechter
Steering Committee Meeting Minutes