Sponsored Research Administrative Services provides pre-award and post-award support, with an emphasis on regulatory compliance, customer service, and continued process improvement.
We welcome your feedback. Please send your comments to: email@example.com.
Grants Proposal Specialists
- Review sponsor guidelines
- Assist in budget development
- Initiate the eIAF and track its routing
- Verify and follow up on Co-Investigators FCOI disclosures
- Download proposal packets and complete financial and administrative information
- Provide financial and administrative information for NIH RPPRs and other progress reports
- Provide support information and assist with Just-in-Time (JIT) requests
- Reconcile grant documentation for active grants
- Monitor expenditures on accounts focusing on regulations, University policy, and grant-specific guidelines
- Facilitate the semi-annual effort certification process
- Resolve discrepancies found during the reconciliation process via JV or other method
- Work with PI and DA to facilitate budget revisions and no cost extensions
- Review PADRs for accuracy
- Provide financial information for progress reports to Pre-Award team
- Utilize reporting function to monitor payroll and other accounts for variances
- Facilitate close out process of grants, including removing any CAS items, and/or notifying PI and DA of expected overage or balance
SRAS is on Twitter!
Follow UK College of Medicine Research on Twitter @UK_COMResearch and keep up with upcoming grant deadlines and the latest news! Perfect for faculty, staff and others interested in everything research-related!